Re: Gauge Mounting

>         Yay!  Sometimes the wife is kind to me.  I just ordered the
> 3-gauge mounting kit from Neuspeed for the Ashtray mount.  Now, comes
> the dilemna.  I've got 3 gauge spots and 5 gauges.  Hmm.  How about
> Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp?  What do you guys have for your
> three gauges?  And has anyone found anywhere else good to mount the
> remaining gauges (if you have them) elsewhere in the car?  Somewhere
> unobtrusive?

There's no dilemma.  Send me the oil pressure and water temp.  That only
leaves you with 3 gauges.  Problem solved.  If you wanna mount the other
two gauges, I still think a good place would be on the left side of the
center console, just left of the radio.  You can see the gauges through
the steering wheel, and they're pretty much outta the way.

Dan
'86 8v red martian

   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/