Steering wheel lock removal....

Hi,

A quick question.....I just bought an 84 8v from a junkyard. The car is in
excellent
shape. No damage anywhere the only thing that is wrong is that it wont come out
of whatever gear its in, and the 2 windows on the pass. door are broken. There
is no key, and the steering is locked just left of center. Anybody know how
to remove the lock cylinder so I can steer it around???

Thanks in advance,

Chad
2x 84 8v 1 project, 1 parts car
98 golf gl