RE: 1.8l 8v turbocharging

With all this great what if Turbo stuff going on I'll throw in my question.

If you have the CIS-E fuel injection and knock sensor ignition in the car
what do you do for fuel enrichmant under boost.  I know that for standard
CIS you can use the Audi parts but I am at a loss for CIS-E.

Also, what is THE BEST way to lower compresion on either the Audi 80 2.0 or
the VW 2.0 8valve?

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop (soon to be 2.0 TURBO)