anyone ?

Ok this might sound kinda hoaky , but :
Does anyone have any watercooled VW (especialy scirocco) for sale around
$500 US ? i drive my dads scirocco whihc he doesnt use , i goto school and
i totally maintain the car. But he wants $1000 for it , and after i dump
all that money in , and continually dump the money in there is no way i
can buy the car , nor do i really thinkits worth it in its present
condtion. So if anyone out there would like to help me out let me know.

Dave

- -(wants to put something here, perferably a scirocco)