Re: Stereo problems

Wheehoo. I just finished installing a Clarion DRX-6475 in my roc, but it
all went very well. I wired it to constant power, which was a fused power
cable red in color. Maybe you grounded out some cables while performing the
install. Have you replaced the fuse to see if they work again?

Good luck,
Paul