Pictures - Scirocco Scala

Listers!

	I have several pictures on file (sun raster format) of my
	'89 Scirocco Scala (UK) available for anyone who wants to see them.
	Unfortunately I am unable to put them on the internet,but I
	will send copies to anyone who replies.These pictures are the
	first taken for documenting all the upgrades I am planing.

	Rgds,

		Ewen.

	                       Ewen Marshall
 	                       '89 VW Scala
 	         "Built in Germany...(VW)...Made In Scotland"

                       Email:  ewan.marshall@UK.sun.com