Re: [non-scirocco]Accelerating too fast

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:55:15 -0400 (EDT) Baddour Kareem E
<6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca> writes:
>I wasn't Shawn's passenger, but I was behind these
>two fellows in my Scirocco in the aforementioned
>race. Couldn't tell who was exactly out front at
>the hill, 'cause you guys left me in the dust.
>But having been at the scene, I feel compelled to
>bring forth the fact that Shawn had Nigel as a
>passenger, while Jason was flying solo...
>I'm not trying to betray my 16v brethren, just
>telling it like it was..
>
>Kareem
>'88 Scirocco 16v

You are correct sir!
I also had within my car, a floor jack, a jack stand (1 each), a full
toolbox, 4 X 13X6 autox wheels/tires and my autox equipment box. Easily
250lbs more weight in equipment alone and I was STILL, the car out front
at the hill.

I think Nigel doesnt want to get into this thread!  :-D

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and