Re: Gauge Mounting

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:05:05 -0400 "Cox, Wiley" <Wiley.Cox@glenayre.com>
writes:
>	Yay!  Sometimes the wife is kind to me.

Yah, dont get used to that sort of thing. Im sure she wants SOMETHING in
return. Whats it gonna cost you?  :)

> I've got 3 gauge spots and 5 gauges.  Hmm.  How about Oil
>Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp?

What about an A-pilar mount?

>What do you guys have for your three gauges?

H20 temp (in F not C.)
Oil pressure (In LBS!)
Oil Temp (in F not C.)

>And has anyone found anywhere else good to mount the remaining
>gauges (if you have them) elsewhere in the car?  Somewhere
>unobtrusive?

I also have a voltage gauge mounted right next to my cig lighter. It
takes some cutting and  fenegeling to make it fit, but I like the
location. Its just enough out of the way, yet is still visable with the
tilt of the ol' head.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and