Radio Q's: New Owner

I have an 88 16v that is in beautiful condition...I'm sorry
I didn't get into this Scirocco thing earlier! Anyway, I
have many questions, but one that is more important than
most:

I have a rather good radio - DIN form factor, fully
auto-reverse tape deck, trebble/bass adjust, radio presets,
etc. - but the stereo reception really sucks. I'd like to
either fix it (it may be a bad antenna connection) and add a
CD changer, or remove it and install an in-dash CD. Either
way, I don't want to lose this radio. I've been led to
believe (by my Chilton's manual) that this may be a
"Heidleberg" stereo, which will lock if the power to it is
cut, and require a special security "combination" to get it
working again.

Unfortunately, there is no mention of _definite_ ways to
tell if it is a Heidleberg, whether it is a type V or VI
(apparently there are two types), or any of the
how/what/where info regarding this combination lock.

So...
1) How do I tell if it is a Heidleberg?
2) If it is a Heidleberg:
	a) Can I somehow find out the combination?
	b) How do I enter it in?
3) Whether it is Heidleberg or not, it needs those two wire
"removal tools." Where could I get these?

TIY
Neal

BTW...
Cool list!