Re: Gauge Mounting

>	Yay!  Sometimes the wife is kind to me.  I just ordered the
>3-gauge mounting kit from Neuspeed for the Ashtray mount.  Now, comes
>the dilemna.  I've got 3 gauge spots and 5 gauges.  Hmm.  How about Oil
>Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp?  What do you guys have for your
three
>gauges?  And has anyone found anywhere else good to mount the remaining
>gauges (if you have them) elsewhere in the car?  Somewhere unobtrusive?
>
>-WileyC
>1984 Red 8v
>--

Go to the junkyard and pick up the gauges from a GTI, GLI, cabriolet, or
various Audis... I got a complete set with senders for $10. We stuck
them in my friends 16v Scirocco.  Depending on which car you pirate them
from, you'll get a clock,oil temp, oil pressure or volt meter- Keep yer
eyes peeled!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen