Re: AWD VW's

I'm assuming that you're in the US. The only VW's with the name "Syncro"
attached to them that were ever available in the US in any significant numbers
were the Quantum Wagon and the Vanagon (actually a slightly different AWD
system). Maybe there were some aircooleds way back there, but for watercooleds,
that's it.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (for parts)
    '84 GTi (temporarily dead- needs fuel pump?)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (broken frame)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah