Re: [non-scirocco]Accelerating too fast

Sucky , the other thing that happend to me tonight was i was driving down
the main strip of my town , when i saw a sheriff comming the oppisite
direcxtion. His head was leaning out the window and staring at me , i
looked down at my speedo and i was doin 50 in a 35 , so im like hsit , i
slwo down and keep lookin in my read view. i see him flip a Ue and starts
commin after me so i stay at 35 and shure enough he pulls me over . he
turns every god damn light he has on that car and focuses his lights right
into my mirror so it of cours is blinding me. he sits in his car for 3 or
4 minutes finnally comes out and tells me my lights wernt on ( was thining
god this guy was stupid) said sorry sir my car has had electrical problmes
tonight , i turn the car back on and the lights come on. He says ok , have
a nice night and walks away :P