Audi A3 (non rocco)

<<  Audi A3 (europe only, more confusion) >>

The shop where I hang out just got an Audi A3.  The shop is DP Tuning.
They're located in Florida, USA.  It was over here for air bag testing.  When
the air bag company was done with it, they told an employee to "make it
disappear."  The guy got an A3 with 400 km on it for free!!!  For those who
have never seen an A3, it actually looks a lot like the fourth generation
Golf.  It's not road worthy, but should get a lot of attention on the track

It has holes in the body from the cameras and yellow paint all over it, but
other than that, the car is sound.  The yellow paint comes off with lacquer
thinner.  They are going to race the car Oct 3rd and 4th at Sebring. I think
Speedvision is going to televise the race.

I have some pictures, but I don't have a site to post them to.

Sorry about the nonrocco post, but I think it's pretty cool to have an A3 over
here.

Patrick
82 Callaway rocco (undergoing heart...engine....transplant)