installing monowiper/FUBA antennae/power locks/junkyard near Wash, DC

Thinking about installing a monowiper set up on my '84 8v that came w/ dual wipers.  I tried to search the archives through the scrirocco.org website but when I clicked on the link to the archive page it came up w/ no data in it, so I will ask the question:

Does the monowiper install in one of the previous wiper holes ( I am thinking the passenger side hole)?  I don't have to drill a new hole, correct?

What do you all suggest I plug up the old hole w/?  Bondo and then paint, some rubber epoxy type stuff?  I want it to look real smooth and I want to paint it grey so it matches the color of the body.  I am also interested in using something that I can easily remove if I decide to go back to the dual wiper set up.

Has anyone installed a FUBA antennae on the Scirocco?  Mine has the antennae in the left front fender and I need to replace it.  I think the FUBA's look cool and am thinking about getting one.  Is it a pain in the neck to install?

I have been following the discussion about installing power locks and visited the webpage where it shows how, but this assumes that you have an alarm.  I don't have an alarm, but am intrigued by the idea of power locks.  Anyone done this to a car w/o an alarm?    Care to tell me how?

This is for anyone on the East coast in the Washington, DC area:  Anyone know of a good junkyard that has a lot of VW's?  I have checked some out in Prince Georges County, MD but only found two that had VW's and they didn't have much.  I have heard rumors of a good junkyard going out towards the Eastern Shore but have no specifics.  I am looking for a grey left front fender.  I have located some in excellent shape and good price (no rust, no dents, $75-$100) but they are not grey.  I am hoping to get a goo
d one that I don't have to repaint.

Thanks,

Victor Farren