RE: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

VIN 015902........
------------------------------
Date: 8/22/98 1:32 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Cammisa, Jason

At 11:04 AM 8/21/98 -0500, Shannon Fenton wrote:
>I think I might win the highest on MKII 16V at 197,000, stock clutch too.
Knock
>on wood.

Hey, I'm starting to like you guys more and more.  I was devastated that my
car turned over 50,000 miles the other day... but now I feel much better.
The S-List comes through again! :)

	....so me and Shannon spread the range from the lowest to the highest
mileage in a MkII 16V.  Wouldn't it be neat if our VIN #s were the closest,
too?  I wouldn't know because Mr. FENTON never added his VIN# onto the
list! :) Hint hint! :)  BTW I'm 87 model year and production number 017697.

	Sorry, guys, had to.  :)
			Jason
			98 16v