Re: Roc turns 190,000 miles!

In a message dated 8/24/98 7:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sfenton@telegroup.com writes:
Jason wrote:
<< ....so me and Shannon spread the range from the lowest to the highest
 mileage in a MkII 16V.   >>

That may be true for here on the list..... but I saw one about 3 or 4 years
ago with 349k miles on it and I talked to the owner who verified it.  There
was a forsale sign on my car at that carshow....... and that was THE moment I
decided I was being stooopid so I kept it. hee heee.
DanMay
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87