Re: Much thanks

At 11:13 AM 8/23/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I noticed that somebody answered your question about MkI/MkII's, but nobody
>touched on A1/A2...
>All Sciroccos are A1's. This refers to the chassis. The A2 chassis started
in '85,
>AFAIK, with the Jetta and Golf II's. Rabbits, Sciroccos, early Jettas and
>Cabriolets are all A1 chassis cars.

And to add to this confustion, they came out with the A3 Chassis somewhere
around '93 (is this correct, i always just assumed '93, but i think i was
told '94 somwhere, and the Corrado was the exception, or something to that
effect).

And the A4 is comming out for the '99 Passat, i believe, and the Jetta?

Anyone have any info on this, 'cause i could be completely wrong.

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services