help-- power window install help needed ASAP.

		Hey all,

	I've posted this a while back, but now I really need help.  I'm installing
power windows into my 87 16v (scirocco or course!).  I have removed the
door panels, and most of the moisture barrier (plastic stuff).  and I have
some questions for anyone who's done this mod.

1.  what's the best way to get the moisture barrier off?  I ended up
ripping a bunch of it.  I'll have to fix with some silicone and some lunch
baggies.  I couldn't get those clips off the door.

2.  how do I get the window itself off the track that lifts it up and down?
 I've undone all the 4 bolts that hold the regulator itself on, but can't
get it off the window.

any help would be much appreciated.  I've had these things sittin around
for so long, I finally decided to tackle them today, since I'm done work
till school starts back up again.

		TIA

Owen
87 16v