RE: O2 sensor

When I worked at the VW dealership, we had a Jetta III come in with a
carb on it. the Tech said it was from Me-he-co. I asked if we could but
a big chrome blower and a holley 4bbl on it...I didn't get a reply...

                      CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen