Good list content

I. Mannix wrote......

>I''l take time out of my hectic Friday evening galavanting to throw in
my
>.02!  Lesse, "class champ."  I like it.  I would suggest, first and
>foremost, getting an SCCA rulebook, consulting it before you buy

---------8<--------------SNIP!-----------8<-----------------
     I cut all the good stuff out- it was extensive.
---------8<--------------SNIP!-----------8<-----------------

>FUN!  That's the whole point, having fun, right?
>
>Where do you live?  Do you know where your local autocross club is?  If
>not, let me know, I'd be glad to help in any way I can!
>

>I.Mannix
>--

RE: bought a MK1 'Rocco for racing

If you can, find this post, and read it again and again. It is really
good reading-all of this was learned from experience. Thanks for
sharing...I'm in the process of redoing the MK1 Jetta and this is a
micro-bible. I've got this one saved to refer back to!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen