Re: Installing windows

You shouldn't scratch them while re-installing them

all you need is a friend, vaseline, and a 4ft piece of speaker-wire (wow, kinda
kinky, eh?)

put the seal in first, run the wire in the greasy groove the window will seat
in, then while pressing the window in (start at a corner first) gently pull out
the wire so that one side of the rubber moves enough to slip the window in.
Kinda hard to explain - easier to show, but......
Friend & vaseline are optional (but make it a heck of a lot easier), wire is a
necessity.
I dunno about the front windshield - kinda tricky with the curves - i'd say
start on a smaller, flatter, CHEAPER piece of glass til you get the hang of it.

I had to pull some of mine to tint my van, damn cabinets....

Good Luck
Mark