SV: Big Stereos

Sometimes people tend to put in to much things. When I bought my
Scirocco there was no backseat, instead was it a huge box from
the back of the car to front of where backseat usually is with a
18" woofer and two sidesystems (three-way with 10" woofer, 5,5"
mid and tweeter. In the lower part of the doors there where one
5" woofer, one 5,5 woofer/mid and one 6,5" woofer. That was way
to much.
Now I upgraded the quality of the sound with a pair of Boston
6,5" with separate tweeters in front and one Cervin 12" woofer
in back.
I can't play for all neigbhours any longer but high enough so I
don't want to be in the car, thats enough.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

----------
<Ewan.Marshall@UK.Sun.COM>
> Till: tudor@tvo.org; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Kopia: Ewan.Marshall@UK.Sun.COM
> Ÿmne: Re: Big Stereos
> Datum:  den 24 augusti 1998 15:49
>
> Michael Helms wrote:
>
> 		"Bug Show"
>
> "There were some decent cars in the back - I saw Brett's white
'rocco, and
> a red one with the www.scirocco.org sticker (no name to
identify the
> owner).  There was also a Mark I which was really nice -
except for the
> stereo.  I just don't see the point in enormous stereos.  But
different
> strokes for different folks, I guess."
>
> 	-- Michael Helms
>

> What's wrong with big stereos??I have Alpine head uni, 2
alpine amps,2