Re: Big Stereos

Michael Helms wrote:

		"Bug Show"

"There were some decent cars in the back - I saw Brett's white 'rocco, and
a red one with the www.scirocco.org sticker (no name to identify the
owner).  There was also a Mark I which was really nice - except for the
stereo.  I just don't see the point in enormous stereos.  But different
strokes for different folks, I guess."

	-- Michael Helms

What's wrong with big stereos??I have Alpine head uni, 2 alpine amps,2
JL 12" subs,clif design front 6" end,JBL 6 x 9's and sounds great.My car
is the only place I can listen to music at the volume I want to....really
loud!If it's fitted properly,you shouldn't even notice it's there,except when
you nip down to the supermarket for your groceries!I suppose as well that
if the sucker decides to break down,you could just crank up the volume and
vibrate yourself home!!

Long live ICE!!!!

		Ewen.

	                    Ewen Marshall
 	               '89 Blue Rockin' Scala
 	         "Ya'll Hear me.....Before Ya See Me!"
 	         "Built in Germany...(VW)...Made In Scotland"

                     Email:  ewan.marshall@UK.sun.com