Re: [body]

	You actually need eurolights for either of those grille spoilers.  and the
bonrath spoiler does wrap around the signals, but you need the eurosignals
for it to fit.  you might want to hold on to that kamei spoiler, or get the
eurolights and signals to fit the bonrath spoiler.

	HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571