RE: [body]

Is that Kamei front spoiler one that fits the 8v body...ie it doesn't
rap around and look goofy with out the wheel well body kits?  Reason I
ask my front air damn on my 8v was trashed from the day I bought it, no
matter how hard I tweak, bang, paint and wax, that thing still looks
just a bit off....looking for something nice and straight to bolt hang
or rivette on there to straighten it all out...

Jared
jerlandson@wac.net