Re: upgrades (painting)

  You can get an excellent job for 2k if you do all the prep work
yourself.  I paid overall arond 1.7k for my job, of which $800 was
for paint, $100 for the booth, and $400 to shoot and buff it.  Doing
the math I spent about $300 of materials on my own.  Turns out I
saved over 3k, at least, on the overall job.  But I only recommend it
if you have lots of time, another vehicle to drive, and also patience.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79