Re: Much thanks

I noticed that somebody answered your question about MkI/MkII's, but nobody
touched on A1/A2...
All Sciroccos are A1's. This refers to the chassis. The A2 chassis started in '85,
AFAIK, with the Jetta and Golf II's. Rabbits, Sciroccos, early Jettas and
Cabriolets are all A1 chassis cars.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (parts car)
    '84 Rabbit GTi