RE: Brakes

I believe that list member Roland Johanson (sp?) has the 11inch front
rotors from a G60 and calipers fom a 16V.  I think he made an adapter plate
for the caliper to fit the big disks.

I bet you could brake hard enough to pop your teeth out with that setup.

I personally have 10.1 fronts and 16V rear disks and I have narrowly
avoided several rear enders.  I mean I've had the guy behind me lock up and
slide in next to me twice now because I could stop so fast.  The 11inch
setup on a A1 seems like overkill.

.02

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop