RE: [Opinion] Front End Anti-Sway Bar Theory

I agree with that Adjustable shocks and tire pressure can make a big
difference.  I guess I should have said, I run this setup and here is why:
I have not invested much into my suspension yet.  So the extra anti-roll bar
out back was the quick way of getting the car to handle like I wanted.  Yes
once the shocks blow, I will probably make the jump to a set of Koni shocks,
but that will cost me more than what I paid for my Rocco.  Or when I get
sick of changing the strut bushings 1 to 1.5 years.  BTW, poly strut
bushings are no more. :-( yes it was a said day once I found that out.

I do run much the same as you do on my 914-4 which I auto-x in PC and
adjustable shocks and tire pressure goes a long way.  The truth to the
matter is there is not one way to setup a car, there are several different
ways to do it and that is what makes motorsports so much fun.  Innovation my
friends, my Scirocco is a long way from being done, and it is not my main
auto-x car so it gets the back seat to some of the cool items.  Even thou I
do give it more than its fair share of gifts, the 914 is getting gelous
about what the rocco has gotten lately.

Take care,

Stephen Jacobs