RE: [Opinion] Front End Anti-Sway Bar Theory

Yes I am a follower, but to a certain degree, I run a stock rear bar with a
25mm rear bar.  Yes I run 2 bars out back.  I run the stock front bar on the
road, why, because it does help make the car understeer a little.  For an
auto-x I remove the front bar, and just run the rear.  THIS make the car
oversteer, just what I want in an auto-x, it is controllable.  But I return
it to mild (very mild) understeer for the street.  That way if anybody else
drives it will still plow a little.

Stephen Jacobs
87 8v Scirocco