Re: [Opinion] Front End Anti-Sway Bar Theory

It would seem you have yet to find out about a chap known as Randy Walters.

You can do what you want w/ your own car but I'm having _some_ kind of anti-
sway bar on the front.

Consider that they are going for all-out racing, right?  Another thing- our
A1s can benefit from extra reinforcement to keep things from flexing too far
out of spec.

Dunno- Might be a Martian Plot, ya know?  :)

TBerk