Re: different consoles

At 23:51 8/20/98 -0700, Stv wrote:
>OK.
>
>Everyone, I have a bad habit, and I hope someone can help.
>
>I LOVE to drink and drive.

Me, too!

>But my 88 8V Scirocco has no place for my COFFEE <g>

Ahem.  I uh, I love coffee.  Naturally, that's what I meant, too.

>Can I get a dfferent console with a cup holder and put it in, without too
much
>trouble and $$$?
>
>Regards.
>
>Stv/ Stephen

Btw, what do you need a console for?  You have that area between the
parking break and the passenger seat that works perfectly.  You could
probably rig something up to fit in the ashtray slot pretty easily.  Might
get in the way of a radio, though.  (I wouldn't know.  I don't have a
radio.)  What about that dead space to the left and just below the steering
wheel?  I have no idea what it's for, but mine just has a little pop-in
panel that fits in that hole.  Anyone know what that's for?

Dan
'86 8v red martian

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net
  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/