Re: different consoles

Stv wrote:

> Where did you mount this?

That's the only drawback...   I put mine on the passenger side of the
console, so you have to reach a little every time you want your drink.
You may be able to put it on the driver's side, but that would be kind
of awkward too...

I don't use mine much, but wanted something there for when I needed it.
You sound like you might be using yours everyday, so maybe this isn't
the best solution for you.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff