Re: TRUE Blue lights

Better head to the bank for a hefty loan.  If i remember correctly, they
are almost $1000 cdn/side or something insane like that.  it's not just the
bulbs that you have to change, but the whole deal (if only i knew what the
whole deal actually was, i'd tell ya).

	i've heard PIAA superwhites or something are very good.

		HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571