Re: TRUE Blue lights

Lincon mark VIII's have them. Damn those are UGLY cars.. I think the newer
BMW's have em, now that would look pretty cool. I'm pretty sure the lights
will cost around 1000+ bucks. No way in hell is that worth it. Just save
another Scirocco for that money!

At 04:20 PM 8/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I want to change the lights on my car to the blue lights versions.
>
>I don't want the imitations, but the real things.
>
>Which cars do they come on right now?
>Are there any kits availible yet?
>
>Regards.
>
>Stv/ Stephen
>stv@cyberdude.com
>
>88 8V Scirocco - daily driver
>86 8V GTI, full options - ONGOING project
>
>*** Remember: Speeding is against the LAW, but WHAT a FEELING!!! ***
>
>--

"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA