Re: Door speakers?

Well, not much. They are the crappiest size in the world, 4x6. Even worse,
they are a European 4x6, which means they have to be completely oval except
for four tabs that stick out for the screws.

Boston Acoustics makes a direct fit. It is the CX7e. Other than that, you
may need to modify any others. I removed my door panels and mounted Pioneer
TS-P462 plates *behind* the mounting holes. Alpine makes a nice model that
would fit, but I believe it is only found in Europe, as I saw it on their
European site. (see: www.alpine1.com)

My next project is to create 4x6 euro mounting plates to house a 4"
component set by DEI.

Good luck,
Paul Hanley