Re: The coolest exhaust tip

Hey, quit stealing my ideas!!!  hehehe...   mine is simpler though, just
cut an "x" in the bottom of the can, fold the flaps down, slip over
pipe, and secure with hose clamp.  Great for shows, etc, you can tell
everybody you have a "coffee can exhaust" like the Honda's do!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm