Re: [exterior Mk2] Mono-wiper Conversion

So my mono-wiper is in, spare hole now plugged
to my satisfaction...but like Greg,
I want a bigger wiper blade. I can only fit in
an 18"er. Not limited by the top of the
winshield but limited by where the wiper bottom
hits the windsheild edge when its fully swept
on the left side (Non british sweep pattern).

Is their a difference between the dual wiper arm
and a wiper arm from a mono-wiper equipped car???
Why can Ewan fit a 21"er on his stock
Scala (dual-wipered car) Wiper arm??

Will a straight blade help here? I can see wanting
a straight blade if the wiper is parked straight
up, but I don't care at all for this look...just
want a bigger blade that sweeps more of the top
part of the winshield in front of me...I'm 6'1,
so I look through the top part of the winshield...

sorry for being a pain in the butt!!

Kareem