RE: Last problem

Sounds like the warmup regulator (fuel pressure regulator) might be
starting to fail.  The only way to know for sure is with a fuel pressure
gauge, so the average schmuck has to have a mechanic check it out.  And
the car has to be completely cold, so you usually have to leave it
overnight.  :(  And they are not cheap -- I'm thinking $100 - $150) :((

HTH

Damien