Last problem

My car has come a looooong way since a bought it last november and I have
replaced countless parts from the alternator to the tranny and everything in
between, but I have one last problem I would like to fix before the winter
arrives.  My car has a bit of a problem starting up if it has been sitting
more than a couple of hours.  I have to pump the gas pedal a few times before
it will start up and then I have to keep the revs up for 30seconds to a minute
to get the car warm.  If I don't warm it up the idle will be VERY lumpy and
often stall out(or come darn near close).  What could this be?  This is the
last thing I really want to fix before I go back to school, so any and all
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich