Re: Sway Bar Synopsis (and a question) GET SRS SUSPENSION!!!

I basically agree with him.  This XHVex guy seems to buy right into the
SRS philosophy, if you go to Shine's page and really read it, all they
really say is "why would you want to put a bar on a car with 65% of its
weight on the front wheels?"  That's about as far as their "theory"
goes(or went) last I checked - maybe they've added things since I last
looked at the page, but if not, all they really said is "We're right.
You're wrong."  Typical Bostonians, bunch of bastards;).

I.Mannix(<---born in Cambridge, MA)