Re: Video Games [rocco somewhat related]

<sean> how about a 16V vdub off-road race?
<imaginary friend> what's that little buddy? you got one. on your Rally
Championship game.
<sean> thanks dude! ( in butthead voice) ....you're memory ain't imaginary,
that's for sure. ya...hee hee..uhh huhh

man it's past my crack pipe time...

Chris Cuzner wrote:

> I wonder if there would be a call for a VW Auto-x/Street game? .. You could
> use any water cooler you wanted, and win races and shit, and save up for
> mods and stuff, would that interest anyone?
>
> Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
> File Management (Data Center)
> Gilmore Global Logistic Services

Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Swift Current, Sask
Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046
Homepage                                  www.t2.net/users/scirocco
1984   KAMEI X1      Scirocco         1.8L 8V              daily driver
1984   Zender Z400   Scirocco         1.8L 8V               in progress