Re: Performance Variance

>I own an 87 16v Scirocco, and am having a disturbing problem with it
>(only one however). I seem to have quite large performance variances.
>For a week after I got my car back from the mechanics for minor exhaust
<snip>
>it's less powerfull, find out what it is", as this will make me without
>my car for a while, cost me a lot, and they probably won't know what it
>is either. Please help.

I notice this sometimes too... are you always using the same gas? Like, if
you have 1/4 tank of super unleaded, versus a full tank of regular, i
definately notice a big difference in power... just a thought..

Alex Tomic - Monkey #37 -   "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?"
atomic7@home.com - http://members.home.net/atomic7