RE: Finally found!

Hey all the talk about the 16v seats really makes me want to get a pair
of the leather lined clothed gray interior with black stripes for my 8v.
Mine came with the grey black seats that don't have the large cusioned
supports on the side and bottoms.  Anybody know someone with a couple
for sale?

Jared Erlandson
Jerlandson@wac.net