rocco for sale

hey everybody,

my buddy has an '82 rocco for sale in the Sacramento
area for $400.  It is all stock, and there is a problem with
the steering rack (supposedly).  My friend, being of the
aircooled camp, has no idea what is wrong with it, and I
have not had a chance to look at it myself.  It runs strong
and is fairly clean and straight except for the hood.
Interior is ugly brown, but in good shape.
If interested, please email me only.

Also, if anybody knows of a vr6 corrado for sale in California or
fairly close that is clean and straight, please let me know.

Thanks.....

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150