Re: HELP! Part needed

You'll probably have to replace the whole thing with the one piece
cable.  That's what I did on mine when I forgot to disconnect it
before pulling the motor and tranny.  Wrecked the egr box so I just
put in a one piece cable.  It was a little tough to put it in as
it's a tad shorter than the two piece.