Re: Audi 2.0 cc's

From:          "Steven Roth" <s-roth@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:       Audi 2.0 cc's
Date:          Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:02:52 -0700

Can anyone out there tell me what the displacement of the Audi 80 2.0L is in cc's?  Is the conbustion chamber in the head, or in the piston, or both.  Also, what is the compression ratio of that motoSteve

I believe the cc's are 1984 and the combustoin chambers are in the
pistons.  very similar to the high compression gti's.  compression is
like 10.5 - 1 or so.
My friend essientially bolted the block under his 86gti head and ran
it.  goes good.......

HTH
Tony