ND Job opening...

For more job openings, see our web page at
http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Jobs.html

Full Time Receptionist/Admin. Assistant with AP/AR Duties...

New Dimensions is hiring an experienced, full time, hard working
person to take over multi-task position! Very fast pace, fun, and
challenging! Job duties include (but not limited to) directing
incoming calls, data entry of catalog requests, accounting, payables,
monthly and weekly reports, track technician times, assist pres. and
vice pres., direct customers to parts or service, assist with some
marketing projects (including working with printers and newspapers),
work closely with all staff, light cleaning/tidying AND MORE if you
can believe it! This position takes a strong minded, confident
person who can work with co-workers who are fast paced and direct.

Candidates must be able to type at least 40 wpm, have excellent
spelling, math and speaking skills, and be computer literate. IBM
experience helpful (AmiPro, Lotus, Pegasus email, Filemaker Pro,
Mavis, Pagemaker, etc.) Men are encouraged to apply as well as women.
Position may work into office manager position for the right person.
Professional dress for this front end position in our showroom. Work
days are M-F, 9am to 6pm. Excellent pay dependent on experience.
Start immediately!

Join the leader in Volkswagen and Audi service and parts. We offer
excellent full time benefits including medical, dental, life, 401K,
vacation, sick time, educational reimb., healthy lifestyle reimb.,
employee discount and more.

For fastest response and immediate interview for qualified
applicants, please email your complete letter of interest stating 1.
your salary requirements and 2. job qualifications (why you are the
best person for this job) to michelle@newdimensions.com

OR apply in person from 10 to 3 Mon - Fri... Applications available
in our store at 2240 De La Cruz Blvd. , Santa Clara, CA  95050.
Michelle Krajewski - VP
New Dimensions - Marketing Office
(608)655-4869 phone
(608)655-3753 fax