Wanted 16V parts car

I'm looking for a 16V Scirocco parts car.  I'm building a '78 'rocco and =
would like to put all the guts from a 16V into it.  If anyone knows =
where I can find one in the western United States, or has one for sale, =
please let me know.  The condition of the body doesn't matter.  I'll pay =
up to $1000 for the car, and I'll haul it from wherever it is.  The car =
must have engine, tranny, and all related parts, and complete front =
suspension.
If anyone can help me out with this, I'll most grateful. =20
Thanks!!
Steve Roth