Re: [A3-A1] Driving impressions

John,
That sound like a great plan to me!  I have never dragged either, but that
would be the perfect way to find out...and also it is LEGAL!  ;-)  I do have a
feeling that you will be faster than me...remember, I saw your car on the
track...

Looking forward to it allready,

Tim :-)
'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'90 Corrado G60

In a message dated 8/15/98 7:16:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,